Losing weight after undergoing weight loss surgery is a wonderful feeling. But to keep feeling great, you need to supplement your diet with the best bariatric vitamins. They replace the nutrients you’ve lost due to a reduced caloric intake. At Vitality NP Family Health in Downtown New York City, you get Bariatric Fusion vitamins, the finest on the market. Coupled with the guidance of an experienced nurse practitioner like Svetlana Pyatigorskaya, bariatric surgery vitamins help you both prepare for and recover from the surgery. Call before you even consider the procedure to get a complete overview of the process so you can enjoy a lifetime of feeling great.
What Are Bariatric Vitamins?
Nutritional scientists have developed specially designed bariatric vitamins for those going through pre-bariatric surgery preparations and post-bariatric surgery recovery. They’re a unique mixture of dietary supplements that keep you healthy before and after your surgical procedure. And you can get them through a nurse practitioner experienced in weight loss medicine.
Svetlana Pyatigorskaya is a New York City-based nurse practitioner who’s an expert at treating bariatric patients. She helps you with your nutritional needs at Vitality NP Family Health by offering a wide range of bariatric vitamins and customized nutritional compounds to prepare you for the procedure and help you heal afterward.
- More than three decades of medical experience
- A board-certified anti-aging specialist
- An active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Cellular Medicine Association
- A credentialed and qualified healthcare provider who delivers intravenous (IV) therapy to aid your bariatric recovery
- The best bariatric vitamins available
- A referral to set you up with one of NYC’s top bariatric surgeons
- A professional care provider during your post-surgery recovery period
What’s the Difference Between Bariatric Vitamins and Regular Vitamins?
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B1
- Easier to absorb
- Cause less stomach irritation
- Provide better nutrition than traditional over-the-counter vitamins