What Is IV Therapy?
What Does the Myers Vitamin Cocktail IV Do?
- Improve healthy levels of vitamin C compounds and supplements in your bloodstream
- Promote better circulation
- Boost your immune system efficiency
- Combat chronic diseases, such as fibromyalgia and chronic respiratory diseases
- Prevent signs of aging
- Restore a youthful appearance
As your body begins to approach the later years of life, there is a dramatic change in the amount of nutrients and vitamins that remain in your bloodstream. Addressing this problem can pose a time-sensitive challenge to find the right treatment plan that enables you to counteract this progressive depletion, which is when Myers Cocktail IV therapy becomes so useful. Additionally, the ingredients in the infusion also improve your ability to endure chronic disorders, such as:
- Respiratory distress and disorders
- Severe headaches and migraines
- Persistent, continuing weakness and fatigue
- Sinusitis and regular sinus infections
- Allergic complications
- Lack of energy
- IV drip. Your certified practitioner uses a plastic catheter inserted into the vein to let an infusion of the fluid enter your bloodstream slowly. This procedure takes 45 to 60 minutes, with an average of 250–1000 ml of fluids injected per session.
- IV push. A previously inserted plastic catheter is used for the IV infusion of fluid for 15 to 20 minutes under a trained specialist’s supervision.
IV therapy must be performed by a qualified provider in a safe clinical setting. In Downtown New York City, Svetlana Pyatigorskaya offers expert anti-aging and nutritional drip IV therapy at Vitality NP Family Health. With advanced training in IV infusion techniques, this nurse practitioner (NP) successfully uses IV drip therapy to treat and manage various conditions and illnesses.
What Are the Active Ingredients in a Myers Cocktail IV?
- B vitamins, especially B12
- Vitamin C
- Other vital minerals
What Are the Benefits of a Myers Cocktail IV?
- A compromised
- A lack of energy
- Headaches and cranial pressure
- Lack of strength
- Low metabolism
- High blood sugar levels
- Increased appetite
Vitality NP Family Practice also uses a treatment option known as a Myers Vitamin Cocktail, which is equally effective and has proven successful at the New York City-based facility. The oral compound takes longer for the body to absorb, however. It’s ideal if you’re a not good candidate to receive intravenous infusions. The oral suspension alternative is useful for combating feelings of:
- Detoxification resistance
How Does the Myers Cocktail Help with Low Energy and Stress?
- Hair loss and weight gain
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of mobility
- Chronic disease
- Weakened immune system
- Rapid aging