IV Therapy for Weight Loss
What Is IV Therapy for Weight Loss?
Intravenous or IV therapy for weight loss is a new way of delivering essential nutrients directly into your bloodstream to promote weight loss. As you age, your metabolism slows down, leading to weight gain, among other medical issues. Burning calories becomes especially difficult when you live a sedentary lifestyle.
When exercise and diet doesn’t result in promised weight loss, many people just decide to give up on losing the weight. Don’t give up; try the medical weight loss programs at Vitality NP Family Health in Downtown NYC. An anti-aging clinic led by Svetlana Pyatigorskaya, a certified nurse practitioner with 33 years of experience in the medical field, Vitality offers multiple ways that support your weight loss.
The best way to lose weight is to change your lifestyle and revamp your commitment. Svetlana’s weight loss programs are easy to start and follow. Individualized weight loss programs for men and for women are effective, affordable choices. They may involve IV therapy, which may sound simple, but finding the right balance in the fluids to address your body’s needs is crucial. Only a weight loss expert with Svetlana’s experience should provide these services.
Why Do I Have to Lose Weight?
Weight loss is no longer a consideration just for looks. Obesity is a serious health epidemic that plagues more than 42 percent of Americans. Once you’re overweight, you can easily become susceptible to obesity-related diseases that can cripple you — or worse, shorten your life.
Protect yourself and your future by losing the extra weight before it becomes a medical problem. Medical conditions that are often associated with excessive weight include:
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Cardiovascular diseases, such as stroke or angina
- Sleep apnea
- Osteoarthritis and an increased risk for osteoporosis
- Certain types of cancer
- Digestive or gastric problems, such as acid reflux
- Sexual issues that may include impotence or vaginal dryness
- Gynecological problems, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Thyroid problems, including hyperthyroidism
- Hormonal imbalance Early menopause that requires hormone replacement therapy
How Does IV Therapy for Weight Loss Work?
Custom preparation allows you to get the nutrients you need without compromising your health — while you lose weight. Your specialized NYC weight loss expert inserts an infusion directly into your vein, which allows the nutrient-rich fluids to enter your blood stream. The drip slowly and painlessly reaches your vital organs and muscles with the needed nutrients.
As a result, you don’t lose nutrients when you start eating less. Your body still craves the vitamins and minerals it needs to keep you healthy and your immune system strong. There are several other advantages to the IV therapy for weight loss, including:
What Specific Types of IV Therapy Are Available?
Svetlana prefers to custom-prepare the liquid IV weight loss mixtures. Your body has specific nutrient requirements that must be met for efficient results. Slow metabolism gets a boost through the IV weight loss infusion, making you lose the weight faster. At Vitality NP Family Health, conveniently located in downtown New York City, Svetlana offers specialized formulas of IV therapy for weight loss, such as:
- NAD IV therapy weight loss. NAD is a metabolic coenzyme. A boost from this IV drip speeds up a slow metabolic rate, allowing you to lose weight faster.
- Myers Cocktail. Introduced by Dr. Myer, this IV drip contains a mixture of essential B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and other minerals like magnesium and calcium. This drip makes sure you stay healthy while you lose the weight.
- Glutathione. This formulation detoxifies your body, which also aids your weight loss program.
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C has properties to oxidize 30 percent more fat when you exercise. This IV vitamin therapy for weight loss helps reduce your weight while you build stronger muscles.
- IV hydration. Dehydration is a common problem for people who exercise while trying to lose weight. You can’t judge when your body requires water. By taking this IV hydration weight loss solution, your body recovers more quickly from exercise because it hydrates your muscles.
Contact Svetlana Pyatigorskaya at Vitality NP Family Health in Lower Manhattan to schedule a consultation. Lose weight the smart, healthy way with IV therapy. Weight loss doesn’t have to be hit-or-miss; talk to the expert.